Narrow band ADC front-end
EAGLE is an unique “narrow band ADC front-end” solution which allows to manage multi-channel acquisition and to offload data pre-processing stages from real-time calculators. EAGLE shares the processed data with the communication network making this acquisition solution highly-scalable.
EAGLE solutions are ready-to-use and user-friendly. Data processing algorithms are included and configurables thanks to an intuitive Web interface.
Our EAGLE solutions are used in major projects as European Space Agency projects or to equip new passive RADAR.
- Passive RADAR
- Phase-array RADAR
- Over-the-horizon RADAR
- Scientific research :
- Multi-sensor systems
- Pre-configured FPGA processing
- Real-time pre-processing
- Cmd/Ctrl : Web and SNMP
- Low cost per analog channel
- Data offload over 10 GbEth
- All-inclusive solution
- Scalable architecture
- Up to 16 analog input
- Up to 125 MSPS sampling frequency
- Embedded DDC & windowing for each channel
- FPGA processing
- Bypass mode (full bandwidth)
- Data output : 10 GbEth (optical)
- Power supply : 24 VDC to 50 VDC, 35W max
- Enclosure : 1U/19″ 280mm depth, <4kg
- EAGLE_16-125 (Acquisition)
1U 19’’ pre-configured multi-channel acquisition box, up to 16 analog inputs @ 125 MSPS.
- EAGLE_Sync-125 (Synchronization)
1U 19’’ synchronization box up to 8 EAGLE_16-125.