“Remove dead pixel” Filter software for nuclear inspection
SPARKLE is a filter software for nuclear inspection. SPARKLE removes radiation-induced and white spot noise (dead-pixel) on visual-inspection videos.
The tool enhances the quality of the image that was previously degraded with white spots due to radiation damages on the camera sensor.
SPARKLE is a fully-integrated tool, with a user friendly interface and processes videos in real-time. The videos are available for filtration in various file formats.
SPARKLE is a complete analysis filter which includes tools such as mode of measurement, contrast enhancement and zoom functions. The measurement function allows, when the calibration is done, to measure the gap among nuclear assemblies or elements in a kiln.
The video player offers play, stop and decrease/increase playing speed functionalities as on a DVR. The user-friendly interface enables to record and/or replay video sequences for post-mission analysis.
The tool was developed in close cooperation with EDF R&D.
- Nuclear video inspection
- Nuclear Power Plants maintenance
- Nuclear fueling and refueling outage operations
- High-temperature Kiln inspection
- Real-time radiation noise removal on videos
- Provides clear images when nearfield particulate degrades the image
- High-quality imaging
- Ready-to-use software
- User-friendly interface
- Processing from video files
- Recording capabilities
- Supports .AVI, .MPEG, .MP4, .TS, .VOB files
- Can be used on laptop or PC
- Runs under Windows® 7 & 10
- Removal of video noise (white pixel)
- Measurement tool : calibration, standard pattern
- Contrast enhancement : 2 types of contrast action
- Black and White display
- Full screen or Zoom
- Slow motion
- Remote display : filtered video duplication
- Recording raw or processed videos
Annual support contract for the software use